Porter's still has them in their web catalog....here

http://www.porters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

        -P

Bruce Dayton wrote:
I used to be able to buy stickers with the DX codes on them from
Porters.  That might work for you.  Sounds like you are loading your
own film.  I believe you can also buy DX coded cannisters for loading
yourself.

As far as the squealing, you might take the lens off the camera and
manually focus it going through the full rotation a few times.  I have
had a few lenses that made a small squeal like sound.  It would be
good to determine if it is the lens or the body.