----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Sherburne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax Discussion List" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: Uncountable Digi Models

Perhaps we're seeing the intersection of more disposable income than ever
before, the urgent need to record our lives for posterity, and the cheapest
technology solutions ever.

It's a unique situation in human history, and it seems folks are taking full
advantage of it.

And "innovations" are rapid. Even if it means an LCD screen is .1" bigger for example, it warrants a new model designation.

Film cameras never had such minor changes done over their lifespans. Digicams are getting minor upgrades all the time.

Christian