Frank.
I have my old Raliegh 3 speed<sp> and Norco 10 speed, out in the garage. Air in
the tires
and new
chains should be all thats required.:-)

Out West, they refer to GFM as a hill. That should put it into perspective.LOL

Adam, nice to have another TOPDMLer around.
Frank will do anything for beer.<vbg>

Dave(north of TO )Brooks

Dave