I had so much fun with Amita's 15mm Sigma during the
Philly PDML gathering that I went and bought a Pentax
F 17-28 fisheye zoom from Bruce Dayton a couple of
weeks later.  Slowly, I'm getting some of my summer
shots sorted and scanned.

This picture is of a good friend and her daughter,
playing on a picnic blanket at Tanglewood (the summer
home of the Boston Symphony in western Massachusetts).
 I used my PZ-1p and the 17-28, handheld with Elite
Chrome 100.  Daylight was fading, but I did not record
the exposure settings.  I scanned the image and
cropped a few distracting elements (such as my feet!)
from the edges of the frame.  I like the perspective
the fisheye provides.

Comments appreciated.

Rick

http://mail.yahoo.com