And another...and another...

My motor drive A finally died while I was in London, Ontario the past few weeks. I bought it from another listmember several years ago. It ran well for the first year, then the shutter switch started behaving erratically...sometimes firing...sometimes not. I took it in for an estimate a few weeks ago and the guy told me that he would not touch it because it was too difficult to fix. So I kept using it...and now it's pretty well ceased functioning altogether.

Next, the shutter release button on my BG-10 grip suddenly fell off for no apparent reason! It's still under warranty so it's going back to Pentax.

OTOH, the Super Program and 645 are beautiful... :^)
--

Steve
[EMAIL PROTECTED]