Late last week a friend took a look at my DS.  She'll be looking for a digi
around Christmas.  She was quite impressed with the DS at first look -
liked the weight and feel.  It's interesting to note that she'd had a
Pentax P&S film camera before, but hadn't thought at all about a Pentax
DSLR. Her eyes really lit up when I mentioned the price ;-)) and explained
the RAW format.

Shel