I seem to recall some people saying that, when using manual exposure,
and/or manual focus lenses, the DS (and maybe the D as well) has had some
exposure problems.  Today the DS was sporting a K28/3.5 - as manual as you
can get - and I was making a few exposures of some wooden bears on a
friend's deck.  The camera was set at the same aperture, shutter speed, and
ISO for both of these shots, made within a minute of each other.  The pics
were saved directly from an unadjusted PEF file.  I think you should be
able to see the EXIF info with various software and viewers.  IAC, both
were shot @ 200 ISO, 1/200 sec, and @ F8.0

http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/IMGP0280.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/IMGP0281.jpg

What gives?