I like the wider version. Nicely composed with pleasing colors. With the focal point on the tips of the stamen, the limited DOF works well here. I would clone out the other petal or leaf that's visible between two petals at lower right to preserve the geometry of the composition. But then again, I do stuff like that:-). Good job.