From: John Forbes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:28 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Camera engineering (was Re: Rename request)

We know that Pentax have lost one sale, so far.  Not a lot, really.  And
all they have lost is the sale of a body.  It is quite clear that the
person in question won't buy another lens if he lives for four hundred
years.  I'd love to know what car /cart he drives, and I'm surprised his
old Apple II can manage to access the Internet.  His clothes must look a
bit ragged as well.

But he's absolutely right to insist that things work for ever.  Change is
such a difficult thing to handle.

He makes the Amish look positively groovy.

John