I hadn't. I have now :-)

Still doesn't do it for me. The colours are a bit wishy washy. By that
I mean the grass & flowers seem to blend in with the walls of the
castle. It works a bit better in B&W IMO, but I have a preference for
B&W.

All in all it's an alright shot. I just don't think it's one of your
better ones.

But what do I know :-)

Dave