Well then, Pentax is really nuts then. What are
they making money on at all? ( Rhetorical).
jco

-----Original Message-----
From: P. J. Alling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:03 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: more green button wars

Just an aside, Pentax can't sell lenses if they're not available.  Try
to buy anything except the most mundane of consumer zooms and be
prepaired to wait, and wait, and wait...

Not to mention that all previous series of lenses have been discontinued
awaiting replacements, and the most anticipated lenses, like the 12-24
have not yet been delivered.   Pentax isn't selling new lenses in any event.