Geez, I'm trying to remember when I joined - best guess is 1998
sometime.  Happy anniversary!

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 1:50:27 AM, you wrote:

bcin> Relative new commer,having found the list when i
bcin> discovered search engines in realy 2001.

bcin> Great list,great advice.

bcin> Beats the hell out of the nikon board.lol

bcin> Dave