Scott,
All Yall's lists are really long. I'd ask for only a few things but three of them are my main niggles with my *ist D.

I wana shoot until the card is full. Continously. With no stopping or slowing. Same reason I want a Porsche 911 Turbo, really. It's not that I'm GOING to go that fast but I'd like to be able to if the need asrises. I'll settle for twenty shots but really, why stop there? I think this could be an upgrade they could make if we sent our cameras into the shop...

Move the damned exposure lock button somewhere that works. My thumb isn't nearly long enough to work it where it is.

There's too much noise at the higher ISOs.

That's it, other than that, my camera is better than I am at this point.

CW