It was five years ago this December that the server blew up. I think that was the last straw for the good folks at Pentax. It was during that month that they began casting about for someone to take over. After they called me and asked what I thought about it and who would be a good choice, someone there said, "hey, why don't =you= do it?"

I downloaded the software and we went live right around Christmas or New Year's Day. Took me a while to get it stable (Freakin PERL...) but it seems to be working okay now.