From: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:40 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Camera engineering (This is signifigant)

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"

>answer the question how
> can you say the program AE is important but COMPLETELY  DROPPING AE
>ALTOGETHER from K/M lenses with zero compatablity  issues is fine?

Since K/M lenses on their own do not support programmed AE (they lack the
all important "A" setting), I don't see any contradiction.
If K/M lenses supported programmed AE, and support for that was dropped, we
would have a point of discussion.

Meanwhile, you try to create contradictions in your own small, obtuse mind,
then call others dumb for not playing your stupid little game.

Don't you have a swimming pool to take pictures of?

William Robb