In a message dated 9/22/2005 3:44:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi All

I really like the distribution... i don't post a lot and don't get
answered alot but i read almost everything...

I REALLY think you need a forum.... but REALLY !

if you need any technical advice - you are welcome to ask.. i've been
maintaining couple of such forums by myself...

--
Yours
    Michael

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)