This one time, at band camp, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How are you using them? I have two bodies that I work hard nearly every
> day. With about 2 1/2 years of combined use and 15,000 frames or so, no
> problems. Do you get them wet, drop them, subject them to a lot of RFI?

When shooting dance most of the performances are of 2 minutes approx.
In that time I will fire off about 15-20 shots. I do this for 15-18 hours.
Is there a use-by on amount of images shot using a digital, like a
2 year/50,000 shot warranty? I was sort of hoping that less moving
parts meant better longevity. I used the MZ-S's in the same way and
they have stood the test quite well. I even dropped one onto concrete
when I knocked over a tripod.

Kind regards
Kevin