That would be minus if you're further west

William Robb wrote:
Am I +1 or -1 from EST?

b....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"
Subject: Informal Synchronocity?

Today is the autumnal equinox.

Per earlier posts, I'm willing to host a Synchronocity Gallery for the PDML just for the fun of it.

All shots would need to be taken within -12 to +12 hours of the equinox.

AUTUMNAL EQUINOX...(FALL)   SEP 22 2005   2223 UTC or 523 PM EST

If anyone would like to participate please send the .jpg photos to my [EMAIL PROTECTED] address.

Please follow the same general rules regarding image sizing as are followed for the PDML (600 pixels in largest dimension) Please submit images no larger than 100KB (up from 75KB for PUG). Please one image per person. Please include name, country, and comments.

I will post them in a tasteful manner something like, but not exactly like, this:

http://www.peaceoflight.com/album/index.html

All rights of course remain with the photographer and photographs will be used for no other purposes than this gallery.

Since this is my own personal webspace I'll exercise my rights to edit, refuse, censor, and all those other nasty words, etc., etc., etc., if I personally find picture content to be objectionable. Please use good judgement.

Please allow me several weeks to get it up.

Tom C.