Fra: Kevin Waterson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 22. september 2005 07:16
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: 3rd *istD body bites the dust

Seems to me the digital offering from Pentax is just not going the distance.
I have now had to send bodies back on 3 occasions (not the same body).
Is this indicative of what we can expect from Pentax in the digital era?
I have only ever had a single K1000 repaired (felt) of the 6 bodies I own.

Kind regards
Kevin