----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Maas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm afraid the last is incorrect. Zeiss Biogon 21mm's and OM 21mm's have
> trebled in value because of the Canon 1Ds mkII and the poor performance
> of the Canon EF wide-angle lenses on that body.

Holy shit man! When I say nobody is using something it isn't absolutely
litteral. It means so few are using it that we can safely leave them out of the
discussion. Somebody somewehere is using everything. I have a friend who's
eccentric (some think his mad). His house is full of vacuum tubes (he suggest
that everyone else should do the same thing because you never know when you
might need them). He has no space for furniture. He scavenges shop to find
dishwasher soap WITH Phosphate, not the modern environmental stuff without it
It simply won't do. He have also accumulated Gillete razor blades from the time
before they changed the formula of the metal alloy they are using! Naturally
his wife have left him... I rest my case...

Pål