No way, Frank!  I mentioned before, I'm bringing a trunkload of
processing chemicals, a scanner, and some HP5+ or Tri-X.  I'll be
processing my film in the restroom at the picnic area.  With any luck,
someone with a CD-R in a laptop will let me plug in the scanner.  You
gotta stick with me here.  I hate being a complete loner.  It's you
and me, babe!

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman