On 22/9/05, William Robb, discombobulated, unleashed:

>It won't stop him, unfortunately. He will keep on until everyone gets bored
>and falls asleep, then he will have won a rather pointless debate regarding
>nothing important.
>This means a lot to him, but we can't make it too easy for him to win. He
>has to be made to feel as though he has worked for it.
>Otherwise, he'll get lazy.
>Believe me, as sorry as I am for having to continue this, it's for his own
>good.

If you look carefully, you'll see each post has the same words in it,
just in a slightly different order each time. Actually this could be a
brilliant inaugural use of reactive list spamming software. Possibly part
if an organic matrix whereby the assailant is physically hooked up to a
PC, electrodes implanted in the brain, endlessly churning out diatribes....

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__