the ever predictable and always lovable
William ROB writes:

Beause newer lenses are often not showing the same problems that older ones
are showing. Just because you are stuck in the 70s doesn't mean lens design
has stayed there with you.
I am not stuck in the 70's. I have repeatedly said that
there are some great K/M lenses and I have not heard
that they all suck on digital at ALL so that is moot.

Secondly since hardly any he PK lenses from any
series even F/FA were designed for digital, why are you saying
the later ones are better? I bet plenty of
the K/M lenses are better than plenty of the
later ones, so wouldn't it be better to be
using whats best not whats newest? and with full
AE support in the case of the K/M that are really good
on digital?? Yes it would.
jco
8
8