William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "keith_w"
Subject: Re: TLR cameras. Note topic change.

I will do that, but how about NOT moving their head, but just their eyes?

In fact, I'll load up my 4X4 and try it. Smaller than a Rolle, but still...

I was thinking it was something you could try on your digital, but if you are going to use a TLR anyway, have the subject look in the bottom lens for one shot, and the top lens for another. I think you will find that the shot where the subject is looking into the top lens has a slightly disconnected look to it.

William Robb

I know exactly what you're saying. It's one of those where you can't quite put your finger on it, but it seems the subject is not exactly paying attention! <g>

I do know what you mean...

keith