Hi Bill and welcome back.

Pretty much all of my 35mm ish colour is done with the istD or D2h or D1, but i
still
shoot my 6x7
with T-max Tri-x or 100vs for fall colours. Cannot beat a good 6x7 slide shot
of fall
colours.<g>

My IR has fallen off a bit, but i still try to shoot a few rolls every year.
Last one at
GFM this
spring.

Lets see some Paw's with that new scanner.:-)

Dave Brooks