Hi Bill ...

I suppose there's some truth to that.  Since I've come to this camera
directly from cameras that have little or nothing in the finder, this is
probably a bigger deal for me than for those who have transitioned  to the
newest cameras through models like the PZ-1p, ZX-5n, and other cameras with
many functions and features.  As I may have mentioned before, the LX is the
newest camera I  had until now - and y'know, all the information in the LX
finder sometimes confuses and annoys me.  I'm used to the empty Leica,
K-series, and MX finders.

Shel