Thanks Jay for the compliment!

For the record: the base of what I do with my pictures are the actions
by Suleman Petteri, available in his website:

http://194.100.88.243/petteri/pont/How_to/n_Digital_BW/a_Digital_Black_and_White.html

I do a bit of dodging and burning to every image, and make them a
little bit warmer than the "set up darkroom" action makes them. But I
don't take all the PS credit...

Cheers,

--
Juan Buhler