Well, so far, not so good. ;-(

We've only had a few interested parties so far, not nearly
enough to have an impact on Pentax decision making.

I've talked to other PDML members more in the know
about this than I and they feel Pentax already monitors
this, and other lists, so this may not be a worthwhile effort.

Regardless, I will keep [EMAIL PROTECTED] active
for comments on this subject AND I am working on a
web form that will allow people to enter their "wish list"
and demographics and I will monitor and tally this on
a regular basis. Results will be reported to the PDML.

It will be a few days before this happens as my web
skills have gotten "a tad" rusty. ;-)

Don