This is a good poll. Pentax users stating what
they would like to see in future PENTAX DSLR cameras.

Great idea. But could someone please explain
to me why the K/M open aperture and AE function
( AKA Full support of ALL PK lenses) being
disussed this week isnt a valid desireable
function just like all the other ones on
this wish list?

I say this because the standard and numerous
opposition to K/M OA metering & AE has been
"it adds cost". Well so does all these other
things everyone is asking for. I do not agree
that features should not be added just because
they add ANY cost to produce them. Build better
models and charge more for them is the solution.

Should the survey be limited to features
that should be added to future DSLRS that
can only be added for free?

I think NOT.

jco