True Wheel.

-Adam

Toralf Lund wrote:

Not entirely true, though. With the DS, I know from experience which way to move the control wheel to obtain smaller and larger apertures. I can crank it to the limit, then back off with a precise number of clicks to the setting I want because I know exactly how much each click nets me. It's really more the same than it's different.

I think I must ask: On the digital Pentaxes, is the "wheel" really just a switch that you can move one step to the left or right to get you the next lower or higher value, then have to release it and move it again for the next after than, like on (some of) the film bodies, or a true wheel where you can move several steps by turning in one direction?

- T