- Based on the test images I've seen, it will have no trouble living up to the image quality of the GR1.

- Based on the sensor size, I expect it will produce noisy results at ISO 200 and above, yes. With an f/2.6 lens and the small sensor, I'd just lock it to ISO 100 and leave it there (just like I do with the A2). It does create RAW format files, so 200-400 should be usable with noise reduction techniques (again, just like the A2).

What's a GR2? ;-)

Godfrey