John Forbes wrote:

> The majority of people on this list would now appear to be
> shooting digital, so most reports of camera malfunctions will
> concern digitals.

To be honest, I've been stunned at how quickly this list went from
predominantly film users to digital. Despite happily waiting for the *ist D,
I'll admit I was sceptical about the camera but it has exceed my
expectations in every area.

While I still get a kick out of loading a roll of slide film or B&W into my
LX - which I still very much do - I'll still live with processing (and no
doubt finding someone to sell the film etc in the first place) and have my
regular slide shows with all the hassle that entails. Might as well enjoy it
while I can, as I can these days being numbered!

Malcolm