The glossy black is matched closely by Dupli-Color Gloss
Black. Dupli-Color is the car touch up paint sold at
Wal-Mart, Auto Zone, amongst others. Flat black is harder to
match there seems to be an infinite number of shades.

If it is just nicks and/or slight brassing you can carefully
retouch it with a fine tip brush (don't use the awful thing
that is built into the cap of the paint bottle). If it needs
major refinish take the top and bottom covers off, strip,
and respray. Usually around the mirror housing. etc., just
needs minor retouching.

Have fun. If you start with a camera you value highly I
disclaim all responsibility. If you practice a bit and are
not happy with the results I will reimburse you every cent
you paid for this free advice. <GRIN>

--Tom