Thanks Paul. BTW, What's the reference f your Lowepro soft bag?

Manuel

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Paul Stenquist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada: sábado, 24 de Setembro de 2005 23:48
Para: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Assunto: Re: Gear transportation

My main case is a Pelican 1550. It holds 13 lenses, an A2X-S converter, half
a dozen filters, five CF cards, 8 spare AA lithiums, and two *istD bodies
with battery grips. I take that on any important shoot. If I'm going out for
a walkaround, I frequently take just one camera and a lens or one camera and
two lenses with the second lens in a simple lens case. For fun shoots where
I want a little more flexibility I take a Lowepro soft bag that can be
belted around the waste or hung from a shoulder strap. It can hold one body
with battery grip, 3 lenses, five CF cards, and a few filters.  It also has
loops for a monopod or small tripod.
Paul