John Forbes wrote:

> Pentax will continue to introduce more sharp zoom lenses and perhaps the
> odd prime in APS format.  The remaining diehards will switch to digital,
> and the market for older full-frame lenses will decline.

Pentax has not announced that they will never introduce a full frame digital
camera. If they continue to release the odd D-FA lens then I will believe
that a full frame digital is a possibility.

I think full frame digital will come into its own someday. Full frame offers
wider angles and can give you better pictures because optical aberrations in
the lenses aren't so obvious.

Tom Reese