I like the detail shot. Nice pic. Highlights are excellent. They read as just a somewhat brighter shade of gray.
Paul

:
On 9/26/05, Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I live in a rather odd neighborhood. It's fairly rural and quite eclectic. Above Casa Belinkoff is almost 80,000 acres of park land and open space, down the hill are homes worth more than 500,000. Deer and coyote and fox abound. There's a small, old farm a short walk to the west, and some cute cottages and ramshackle old homes. In the middle of all this, the Hells Angels have a club house. In front of the club house is one of the most
interesting and creative mailboxes I've ever seen.
http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/angel_box.jpg

Here's one version of a detail.  I'm concerned that the brightest
highlights might be blown out. I took 'em high intentionally, but some
monitors may show them as fried.  let me know ...

http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/w-face.html

Shel