From: Vic MacBournie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 6:47 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re:OT: Illustrator CS vs Painter IX

I love Painter and have used it for a few years. It's a spectacular
program in the hands of a true fine artist but it is also incredibly
good for us photographers who are looking to take their photographs to a more creative level... (I too got an updated copy when I bought a new
WACOM tablet which I highly recommend.
I have a number of animal portraits which I have done by using a
combination of photoshop and Painter (mostly painter)
If anyone would like to see them they are here. Just click on the
thumbnails for full-size images...
Thanks Vic

http://hometown.aol.ca/pentxuser/page15.html