Hi Scott,

Based on what I see on Boz's site:

The ZX-5n added DOF preview to the ZX-5.

The PZ-1P added mirror pre-fire to the PZ-1 (a version of mirror lock-up -
extremely useful for macro work)

If you can choose between the two, I'd opt for the PZ-1P. It was Pentax's
top of the line camera at the time.

The PZ-1P gives you multiple exposure capability. A major minus is that the
PZ cameras don't have a AA battery pack option.

I hope this helps.

Tom Reese