As every good American knows, Canada's ability to invade the US was thoroughly
analyzed in a recent episode of "South Park." I don't remember exactly how it
ends. I think the Canadians decide they don't want it after all. Kenny, of
course, dies in defense of his country. But then Kenny dies in every episode.