In a message dated 9/28/2005 12:38:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
It's just a separate section within the main Lab campus.
It's easy enough to spot - it's the part with razor wire
surrounding it, guard turrets at the corners (staffed by
guys who look link they have *no* sense of humour), etc.

I was strictly enjoined not to even think of wandering
in that direction when I was working on a contract in
the main part of the labs.

I believe that part also contains the production line for
plutonium warheads, and a significant quantity of the
world's supply of weapons-grade plutonium can be found
behind that fence.  Even before 9/11 it was extremely
well guarded - I suspect security is even tougher now.
=======
Strange. I've never had any desire to live in Livermore.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)