Don't do it. You have far too many other things to do
to waste time playing with a new camera. There is the
LX Gallery to finish, and the PUG to work on.

Stop being so bloody weak. You don't see me running
down to my local camera shop to "try out" (a.k.a. buy)
an MZ-S. In fact I don't even want one. It just
doesn't do it for me. I'd much rather have an old
manual thing any day. Of course if someone was giving
me one, it may be a different matter, but they're not.

The voice of reason.

--- William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My local retailer just got an MZ-S in, and they went
> to the
> effort of leaving a message on my answering machine.
> Must resist.....not go downtown.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH