I am unsubscribing for a week or so. Maybe a tinge longer.

I have been "overlisting." I need to get some work done, and since I can't
seem to resist reading (and replying) to posts, I've decided I need to
unsubscribe for a while. I don't seem to have the restraint just to lurk.

I'll see NorCal PDMLers on the 8th and be back on list either right before
that or soon after.

I wasn't sure if I should even say I would be gone since it won't be for
long, but I decided to just in case anyone misses seeing my smiley, silly
giggle,
or witty repartee. ;-)

Or just in case I don't respond to some post out there that people would
ordinarily expect me to respond to.

Be Right Back, Marnie aka Doe