On 9/27/05, Markus Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Frank
> thanks for looking.

You're welcome.

> How's your new job doing?

Thanks for asking, it's going fine.  It got very busy right after
Labour Day, and it can be very high pressure and stressful some days,
but it's still interesting, and I seem to be getting good feedback
from both management, and the bikes that ride for me.  Keeping both
management and bikers happy isn't always easy (they have competing
interests sometimes), so I'm glad that so far it's working out.

> You're working more than before and have no time to make & scan some PESO
> for us, right ;-)

It's not so much that I don't have time to scan, but I don't have time
to get to my lab as much anymore.  Due to my longer hours and lack of
mobility during the day, I can only get in on Saturdays;  add to that
the fact that on average every third weekend I'm out of town to visit
my children, and every long weekend Saturday the lab's closed, and I'm
really restricted in how often I can pick up and drop off my b&w
stuff.

> (I saw the dancer but disliked the form of the fingers somehow...,I should
> have told you that)

I didn't really like the fingers either...  <g>

Thanks again.

cheers,
frank