I'll try and remember. Usually I do this, but as John's response had already included my URL I chopped out that part. Since we're no longer referencing the pic I'm not going to paste it here :) The whole thread seems to have made it into the archive BTW.

- Dave (in a bad mood because his &*&^%% printer managed to make a mess of a metre-long panorama, after the preceding test-print worked fine)