Fra: Derek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 29. september 2005 17:23
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net; PDML
Emne: Pentax Future? What's next for Pentax...

Not to start another flame war, but I thought these were good posts on
Dpreview:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=15223744

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=15224522

I know we have gone over this before and many of you might have already seen
these particular posts, but I thought they are really good summaries of
where Pentax is at.

Derek