Ah yes, great military device.

"Sir, we have 1200 extreme hot spots on infrared. I would guess it is the enemy battalion".
"How many mini-missiles do we have?"
"A couple of thousand, Sir!"
"Good, Lock one on each of those turbine exhausts and fire immediately".

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"