Hi Juan ...

I think a local friend of mine has one.  We sometimes swap and exchange
lenses.  If he's back from his trip by the time we get together, I'll ask
to borrow the lens for a few days (if he ~does~ have one) and bring it to
the meeting.

Like you, I like the small size of the M20, although I'm looking for a
nice, affordable version of the A20/2.8, which may be better optically,
but, regardless, I'm looking for the greater speed.

Shel