This one time, at band camp, Sylwester Pietrzyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mark Roberts wrote on 29.09.05 21:28:
>
> > Some sources have indicated that Pentax's upcoming ~10 megapixel sensor
> > may be larger than APS-C (though still smaller than full-frame).
> Very unlikely for me. Two things negate this: planned development of few new
> DA lenses and... upcoming Nikon D200 with APS-C 10 MPix sensor...

I totally agree. But what does this tell us of Pentaxes interest in the Pro
market?
I says "we're not interested". Without a Pro level offering the Pentax brand
will
no longer be associated with professional photography and this will filter down
to the punters and eventually obscurity will follow. I think entropy will
prevail.

Sorry for the doom/gloom, just my vision
Kevin