On Sep 30, 2005, at 10:24 AM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

I'm not giving up film for digital, so wherever possible, a lens that will
serve me well on film and the digi camera is very desireable.

BTW, I don't consider it as "giving up film for digital". I still have several film cameras and a hefty stock of films in the freezer. I just stopped using them because, for me, I was getting more work done and better results with the digital cameras. One of these days, though, I want to pull out my Rollei 35S again. :-)

Godfrey