That's a lot of money. On second thought a Taxi driver must invest in a
car - a new Mercedes Benz (most common cap here) is appr. 1 million Danish
Kroners, icluding normal taxes - perhaps 500.000 kr for cap driver. An old
rule of thumb here says that a million (161.000 USD) invested will create
one job. So I guess for a photographer it's not that expensive to pay
perhaps 100.000 kr (16.000 USD) for a camera.
Does anyone have a clue about the price of a 645D? How many Megapixel?

Yes, the Danish IT-industry was wery fast in creating a good sensor
(Ixpress) and scanners (Imacon). I think they started off by making backs
for Rollieflex (SL 66) in the 1980'ies. The first sensors were really
scanners - with very long exposure.
Good for commercial photography, showing technical stuff and such. Much have
changed since then.

I think Imacon was bought by Hasselblad or they merged, as their website
said, with Imacon last year. So, it's a "Swedane" company, really. Actually
I was told that the sensors come from Havdrup, a small village 5 miles from
where I live, 35 km south of Copenhagen. I should visit them some day :-)

Jens Bladt
Arkitekt MAA
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt